Referral forms are available here. Please download and fill-in the information. Referral forms may be submitted by fax, email, or general mail.
New Client Form
Important Information regarding referrals:
- Please include the owner’s full contact details. All animal details together with relevant history including blood test results and radiographs (if available) should also be included. This is to ensure that your patient is scheduled with the correct service and will assist our specialists to be fully informed prior to meeting with the owner and patient
- If your patient requires an urgent referral (same day emergency consult) please send relevant history and call our receptionists at (904) 647-7481 to advise of the urgency. Our reception team will pass the information to the correct team, to ensure your patient is seen as soon as possible.
- If your referral is not urgent you may send through relevant history and note that your client prefers to call and organize an appointment time themselves.
- Advise your client to bring their pet and any other relevant data for their appointment.
- At the consultation, your client will be given options and associated costs.
- The animal may be admitted for further evaluation where deemed necessary.
- At the time of discharge or prior, the owner will be advised of findings and a course of action.
- You will receive a written report via email or fax, advising you of the findings and course of action.
- If follow-up consultations are necessary, you will also receive ongoing reports regarding these.